CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Science Director to join a global pharmaceutical company based in central London on a permanent basis.
Clinical Science Director Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to take a leadership role in the scientific and strategic planning for one or more clinical development projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and evaluating development project strategy and clinical development plans (CDP) in line with company and current regulatory requirements.
- Developing ongoing risk planning and mitigation strategies for clinical projects to ensure successful completion.
- Providing appropriate review, interpretation and management of both clinical and non-clinical data and make appropriate recommendations to streamline and expedite the development project and support potential go/no-go decisions.
- Effective protocol design and overseeing the scientific integrity of studies.
- Contributing to the development of the Target Product Profile (TPP) for the project.
- Contributing to the development of the Translational Research Plan (TRP) for the project.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) and external experts.
- Bachelors degree (scientific/medical) or higher; advanced degree (scientific; PhD, PharmD, DDS, MPH) is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience of a number of therapeutic areas (Oncology, Immunology, Neurology and/or rare disease desirable).
- Ability to interpret complex data outputs and prepare solid interpretations/discussions.
- Demonstrate leadership experience in a similar role.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Science Director position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49887.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sam Whyley-Smith
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49887
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th February 2021
- Expires: 17th March 2021