CK Science are recruiting for a Senior Validation Officer or Validation Manager with a background equipment validation and GMP, to join a leading UK based pharmaceutical contract manufacturing business on a permanent basis in Nottingham.
Our client is contract manufacturing and formulation business providing services mainly to the pharmaceutical sector.
The role is based at their location in Nottingham, easily commutable from main transport links.
Senior Validation Officer Role:
Ensure that the systems, equipment and processes remain fit for purpose and qualified/validated to current regulatory requirements & guidance. Additionally there is significant contribution to the troubleshooting of operational issues relating to the manufacture of pharmaceutical products. This comes with one direct report into this role.
- Ensure that all manufacturing systems, equipment and processes are fit for purpose.
- Ensure procedures for all manufacturing systems, equipment and processes are documented.
- Manage, support and mentor the validation technician.
- Provide support and technical advice to help manage and problem-solve issues arising in the business.
- Degree qualified in Science degree or equivalent.
- GMP knowledge - experience in steam sterilisation would be advantageous.
- Understanding of regulatory standards for pharmaceutical products.
- Experience (4+ years) of performing validation activities in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Supervisory experience would be advantageous.
On offer is a competitive salary, a company pension scheme (ratio of 2:1 employer: employee contribution), childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes, flexible working, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and more.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh at CK Group on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49923.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49923
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th February 2021
- Expires: 17th March 2021