HRS are currently looking for a Senior Scientist / Team Lead - Bioconjugation to join a leading Clinical Stage Biotech company. The company is based in London area. As the Senior Scientist / Team Lead - Bioconjugation you will be responsible for performing bioconjugation experiments using various conjugation techniques. Your work will be focused on antibody drug conjugates (ADCs).
This role will be partially lab based. You will be directly managing a junior scientist.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist / Team Lead - Bioconjugation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform conjugation methods on large and small molecules using a range of linkers. You will be expected to set up and optimise new methods.
2. Use a variety of analytical techniques (mainly HPLC) to characterise the antibody drug conjugates (ADC). You will be setting up new methods, optimise them and troubleshoot them accordingly.
3. You will be managing a junior member of the team.
4. As the Senior Scientist / Team Lead - Bioconjugation. You will analyse data and interpret results accordingly.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist / Team Lead - Bioconjugation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A PhD in Protein Biochemistry / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Biological Sciences / Medicinal Chemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience with antibody drug conjugation.
3. Experience in supervising/mentoring or managing junior members will be advantageous.
Protein Chemistry / Protein Biochemistry / Medicinal Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Antibody Drug Conjugation / ADC / Analytical / HPLC / Linkers / Glycan Remodelling / Conjugation Methods / Drug Discovery / Line Management
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634480
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 17th February 2021
- Expires: 17th March 2021