HRS are currently looking for a Team Lead - Translational Research / Immunoassays to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in London area. As the Team Lead - Translational Research / Immunoassays you will be responsible for the development, validation, tech tranfer of immunoassays (PK, ADA, Biomarker) with line management responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity for a scientist with a strong background in immunoassay method development experience. Prior supervisory/management skills are a plus.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Team Lead - Translational Research / Immunoassays will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be developing, validating and transferring immunoassays (including ELISA, MSD, Luminex, ADA)
2. You will ensure projects run smoothly and ensure all protocols, documentations, project reviews are correct.
3. You will line manage junior scientists within the translational research team.
4.. You will evaluate new assay technologies and develop your awareness of current developments in the field.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist / Team Lead - Immunoassays we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a biological sciences, biochemistry, immunology, life sciences, bioanalysis etc. A PhD is advantageous
2. Proven industry experience within a CRO / Biotech or Pharmaceutical company designing, developing and validating immunoassays (ELISA, MSD, Luminex). Good understanding of GxP would be advantageous,
3. Prior experience with supervising/managing junior scientists.
Key Words: Scientist / Team Lead / Immunoassay / ELISA / MSD / Luminex / Clinical / ADA / GMP / GCP / GLP / Gene Therapy / Bioanalytical / Immunology / London
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634481
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 17th February 2021
- Expires: 17th March 2021