CK Group are working with an innovative and fast growing biotech company to recruit a Global Project Lead to join them on a perm basis, in the Massachusetts area.
Our client is an immunotherapy company located in Waltham MA, established to pioneer the next generation of immunotherapies. They are committed to enabling the world with these transformative reagents in order to accelerate biological discovery and the development of new therapeutics.
This role will include:
· In alignment with global leadership team cross-functional (CMC, DMPK / Tox, RA, Clinical Operations, Clinical Medical) and global strategic partners (CDMO, CRO, third-party consulting firms) in US, CN and/or EU, will drive business strategy prioritization through operational rigor, collaboration and cross functional/leadership alignment
· Develop and maintain detailed work plans/packages on key initiatives which include identification of project tasks, clear milestones, and assignments of work project responsibilities, schedules, plans, resources, and status reports
· Proactively monitors project progress to ensure communication on project/program strategy, status, critical path activities, resource requirements, risks and mitigation strategies are identified early and communicated effectively to senior management
You will have:
· 15+ years of project management / project lead relevant experience of biologics (especially therapeutic antibody) in both development and manufacturing organization of a biopharmaceutical company with thorough understanding of the drug development process
· MS/Ph.D. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biology, or Medical
· Highly resourceful and strategic thinker with strong emotional intelligence, internal and external Communication management, operational rigor and project management capabilities
· Demonstrated success with creating strategies, long-term planning, and managing integrated timelines and resources. Manage and engage with leadership to innovate and refine strategies
· Strong experience in Project Management processes, creating templates, and training materials.
Entitlement to work in America is essential. Please use reference 49921 in all communications.
You MUST be eligible to work in United States. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Robert Angrave
- Phone: 0191 457700
- Reference: 49921
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th February 2021
- Expires: 17th March 2021