CK QLS are recruiting for a Process Engineer in Manufacturing to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Schaffhausen on a contract basis for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
Process Engineer Role:
- Supervision of test runs.
- Consultation with production of Fill Finish pilot plant and support/coordination of mimic/test runs in the shop floor in cooperation with production.
- Support in Device Assembly Projects.
- Support MST project leader to collect information, generate document, specifications.
- Support in qualification tasks.
Further responsibilities include:
- General support to Manufacturing Science Technology dept.\'s activities.
- Support of smaller tasks as part of the MST activities.
- Laboratory work.
- Organizational matters (contact with suppliers).
- Temporary help for product owners (organizational work).
- Planning and documentation (protocols, reports).
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Minimum of BSc in a scientific discipline (ideally Process Engineering, Biochemistry or Chemistry).
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience in in device assembly, combination products in a Pharmaceutical company is the most important element.
- Previous experience in aseptic processing.
- Knowledge of qualifications.
- Knowledge of GMP (production environment).
- Knowledge of change control.
- Ready for lab work/able to independently perform experiments in the lab and in GMP (Aseptic) environment.
- Business fluency in both German and English.
For more information or to apply for this Process Engineer position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49909.
Thanks for sending all documents needed such as CV, cover letter, reference letters, degree and relevant certificates along with your application. Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Adrien Guimard
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49909
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 17th February 2021
- Expires: 17th March 2021