CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Ware on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Laboratory Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Ware, Hertfordshire.
£15.54 per hour Umbrella.
Laboratory Analyst Role:
- Perform data management and some data interpretation tasks including recording results effectively in a laboratory notebook or computer with minimal supervision (i.e., data collection and organization).
- Operate laboratory equipment with minimal supervision - have basic knowledge of regulatory requirements, if applicable.
- Execute experiments based on established written or unwritten protocol and carries out basic interpretation of results with minimal supervision.
- Identify problems in the execution of experimental processes and in results.
- Communicate data and results in technical memos/reports.
- BSc/ MSc degree (or equivalent) and/or a combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience with HPLC, dissolution, pipetting, weighing and GMP would be preferred.
For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Analyst position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49920.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49920
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th February 2021
- Expires: 17th March 2021