CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Manufacturing Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to ?30.00 per hour depending on experience
Senior Manufacturing Specialist Role:
- Working closely with Quality, Engineering, Process Development, Validation, and Manufacturing to resolve non-conformances in a timely manner
- Leading investigation teams in order to determine root cause, product impact potential, and Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA)
- Assuring appropriate escalation to various levels of management when timeline requirements for NC processing are exceeded
- Assisting as needed in audit by external agencies in answering questions related to NCs
- Bachelor\'s Degree in Science or Engineering and 5+ years of directly related experience in a biotech/pharma manufacturing or manufacturing support role
- Detailed technical understanding of fill/finish operations
- Experience participating in and leading cross-functional teams
- Experience in managing multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
This Senior Manufacturing Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
Entitlement to work in Ireland is essential. Please quote reference 49918.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 49918
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th February 2021
- Expires: 17th March 2021