*ASAP - 2 months initially then reviewed
*Wed/Thur/Fri - 22.5 hours per week
* To Deliver the clinical oncology and haematology services for in- and outpatients under supervision of the Lead Clinical Pharmacist.
* Actively involved in the safe and timely preparation and supply of systemic anti-cancer therapy and aseptically prepared products.
* Providing professional and technical support in the preparation of systemic anti-cancer therapy and aseptically prepared products.
* Support the development of the clinical pharmacy service to Oncology and Haematology Clinics.
* Clinical verification and release of SACT prescriptions and products to in- and outpatient clinics.
* Support Accountable Pharmacist and Aseptics Services Manager in maintenance of Quality Management Systems
As a Specialist Pharmacist, you will be required to supervise and support a centralised Pharmacy Aseptic Unit, both manufacturing and dispensing chemotherapy as well as providing quality assurance
Good Aseptic and Cancer Services experience within a Hospital is essential.
To qualify for this position, it is essential that you hold an MPharms Degree, along with GPhC registration.
For more information, or to apply for this locum position please contact the pharmacy team on 0207 613 6789.
Working with Mediplacements you will receive unbeatable locum benefits, which include;
*A dedicated one to one service
*Fast track registration process
*Excellent rates of pay
*Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Weekly pay - on time, every time
*Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
*No Registration Fee!
*Free online training available
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Mediplacements
- Reference: J94097
- Posted: 17th February 2021
- Expires: 17th March 2021