CK Group are recruiting for a Document Management Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
.£31.66 per hour dependent on level of experience
Document Management Specialist Role:
· Transform subject matter expert and stakeholder discussion and/or process model flows into written controlled document procedures.
· Under tight timelines, lead and/or facilitate the writing, review, revision, and formatting/QC of controlled documents; while adhering to format, content and style guidelines, considering usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality according to templates and style guide
· Serve as a process documentation subject matter expert and point of contact.
· Provide regular status updates to manager/team lead/mentor and/or to business customers to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
· Develop, write, edit, and format materials such as Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, and related business process documentation.
· MS Outlook, (advanced) Word, Excel, and electronic document management repositories. MS Project and Visio experience preferred.
· At least 3 years prior experience specifically as a technical/business writer for writing controlled process documentation (eg, SOPs, user manuals) in the bio/pharma or medical device industry (other regulated environments may be considered)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills/writing skills; active listening skills; attention to detail. strong process/business writing skills
· Strong analytic/critical-thinking and decision making abilities
· You should have critical thinking skills who is able to work independently with little direction.
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This Document Management Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge, Greater London.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49917.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49917
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th February 2021
- Expires: 17th March 2021