An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Analytical Technician to join a global chemical manufacturing business on a permanent basis at their in Berkshire. As Analytical Technician, you will work as part of the chemical blending team, performing analysis tests within the laboratory facilities, recording data and ensuring all records & documentation are maintained on all ISO quality management systems.
Analytical Technician Responsibilities:
* Preparation of components, chemicals and formulations for testing and supply.
* Operate specialist laboratory test equipment to deliver accurate results.
* Maintain and troubleshoot laboratory test equipment and instrumentation where required.
* Observe and interpret results, reporting findings to appropriate parties where required.
* Maintain and purchase an adequate inventory of laboratory samples and supplies.
* Maintain an adequate level of specific as well as general technical expertise through training.
Analytical Technician Requirements:
* Degree qualification in Chemistry or closely related field of study.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads accordingly.
* Ability to carry out laboratory tasks with minimal supervision.
* Ability to demonstrate knowledge of safe laboratory practices.
Salary - £.Comp - + Excellent Company Benefits
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Contact: Gareth Emmett
- Phone: 01483 548804
- Reference: 6792
- Posted: 17th February 2021
- Expires: 17th March 2021