CK Group are recruiting for a Stability Analyst to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Barnard Castle on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Stability Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Barnard Castle, County Durham.
Up to £18.45 per hour Umbrella, plus £2.65 shift allowance.
Double Days Shift:
6:00 am till 1:45 pm ? morning.
2:45 pm till 10:00 pm ? late shift.
Stability Analyst Role:
- Testing products using a range of techniques such as ph, viscosity, appearance, HPLC etc.
- Production and review of valid stability testing data.
- Maintain high standards of Health and Safety (H&S) and Good Control of Laboratory Practice (GCLP) in all aspects of laboratory operations.
- Carry out routine equipment maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment following approved methods and procedures.
- Laboratory investigations, contribute to the design, implementation and completion. Compliance with company standards.
- Degree level or similar in a chemistry based subject.
- Practical experience in using analytical techniques.
- Awareness of GMP would be an advantage.
For more information or to apply for this Stability Analyst position, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49899.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 49899
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th February 2021
- Expires: 16th March 2021