CK Science is recruiting for a Team Lead/Scientist - Translational Research to join a growing biotechnology company. This is a permanent full time laboratory position based at their central London offices.
Our client are an exciting and expanding biotech developing gene therapy treatment for ophthalmology and other conditions.
This role is located in central London so is easily commutable via public transport from the London area or surrounding counties.
Team Lead/Scientist - Translational Research Role:
You will act as the first point of contact for the development, validation, technical transfer and troubleshooting of immunoassays including pharmacokinetic, immunogenicity/ADA, biomarkers etc.
Responsibilities will include to:
- Develop, validate, transfer and troubleshoot immunoassays internally and at contract research organisations and provide scientific oversight to contracted immunoassays including review of validation protocols and reports.
- Complete projects and prepare reports appropriate for internal or external parties within agreed timelines.
- Represent Translational Research within multidisciplinary project teams.
- Evaluate new assay technologies and other applications for improved performance and efficiency of laboratory outputs.
- Assist in the preparation of internal documents and regulatory submissions, including authoring (under supervision).
- Ideally educated to PhD level in a Biological Science or equivalent with relevant laboratory experience, preferably within the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with a wide range of biochemical immunoassays. Expertise in immunogenicity-related and/or complement-related immunoassays is an advantage.
- Experience with bioanalytical method development, validation and troubleshooting of immunoassay techniques including multiplex approaches (e.g. Luminex or MSD platforms and/or ADA assays).
- Familiarity with working in a GLP/GCP compliant environment and experience in handling clinical samples is preferred.
For more information or to apply for this Team Lead/Scientist - Translational Research position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49893.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 49893
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th February 2021
- Expires: 16th March 2021