CK Group are recruiting for a Patient Experience And Solutions Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis for 12 months. This role is fully home based.
Hourly £28 - 48 per hour PAYE dependant on experience
Patient Experience and Solutions Manager Role:
· Oversee Community of Practice to pull through team strategies and set global marketing community capability priorities. Meet with, gather, and synthesize input from stakeholders and local marketers to understand and develop these priorities.
· Create innovative ways to meet market needs.
· Lead all team program communication as well as comms agency partnership. Support the creation and rollout of the external recognition plan.
· Liaise and serve as primary team contact to 8 existing (US, UK, Spain and Latin America) and launching and supporting pilot program.
· Key point-of-contact to support Local IDM liaison.
· MBA /M.Sc. preferred with broad pharmaceutical experience with some years of marketing/commercial experience. Patient/Consumer brand marketing experience is preferred.
· Ability to identify gaps in marketing culture and capabilities and develop new programs to address the opportunity.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment and demonstrate leadership with internal and external stakeholders.
· Demonstrated passion for improving culture, capabilities, colleagues, and brands.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Patient Experience And Solutions Manager role will be Home Working full time.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49904.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49904
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th February 2021
- Expires: 16th March 2021