CK Technical are recruiting for a Territory Account Manager to join a biotechnology company on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Field based in and around the Midlands.
Territory Account Manager Role:
As a Territory Account Manager you will be expected to identify, maintain, develop and strengthen customer relationships out in the field to develop business and generate profit.
Your responsibilities will include to:
- Create sales strategies and tactics to grow and acquire accounts.
- Organise face-to-face client meetings.
Work with the Field Application Specialist team to deliver technical support and provide customer training.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A sales background.
- To be educated to degree level in Molecular Biology, Biology or the Life Sciences.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
For more information or to apply for this Territory Account Manager position, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49913.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49913
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th February 2021
- Expires: 16th March 2021