CK Group are recruiting for a QC Technician to join an assay development service at their site in Southampton. This position is offered on a temporary basis, with a contract length of 6 months.
Our clients are experts in real-time PCR, a molecular biology technique for detecting the presence of DNA/RNA and quantifying it. They have customers in many different industries including academia, research, healthcare, food industry and the veterinary industry selling to over 130 countries worldwide. Last year they launched a range of assays and products to support the need for mass COVID-19 testing. Due to the emergence of new variants of the virus, they are seeking a scientist to support their surveillance programme, ensuring that their testing products continue to provide 100% detection and to track and identify the emergence of new variants as they arise.
QC Technician Role:
The main purpose of this role is to focus on performing and scheduling day to day QC tests with the QC Lead to ensure production and stock meets order requirements.
Your duties will include to:
- Carry out in-process and final QC tests to support manufacturing and R&D activities.
- Ensure QC results are accurately recorded in manufacturing system.
- Perform checks or QC on incoming raw materials and record checks in manufacturing system.
- Assist in the monitoring of QC inventory; ensuring sufficient controls are available.
- Write clear and concise QC SOPs, procedures, and policies.
- The ideal candidate for this QC Technician role will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum BSc in relevant scientific field.
- Previous experience of working with a QC team.
- Previous experience of working with ISO13485 and ISO9001 quality management system.
- Knowledge and previous experience of company technologies and their applications.
This role represents a chance for you to make a real difference to the future healthcare industry as well as build on your skills and wider network.
For more information or to apply for this QC Technician position, please contact Georgia Bernard on 0191 3848906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49912.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Georgia Bernard
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 49912
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th February 2021
- Expires: 16th March 2021