We are currently looking for a Real World Evidence (RWE) Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire. As the Real World Evidence Scientist you will be responsible for delivering Real World Evidence (RWE) Projects to support with Epidemiology studies. This is a full time contract until the 31st December 2021, with potential for extension and can be worked remotely.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Real World Evidence Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Deliver RWE projects for the benefit of improving understanding of assigned disease areas. This insight then provides strategic direction to Research and Development (R&D) teams at RWE is used to guide future work / projects.
2. Work alongside internal stakeholder to support with epidemiological understanding of specific projects/diseases.
3. The Real World Evidence Scientist will have experience in creating and communicating pieces of scientific content including peer reviewed journal articles and presentations.
4. Champion innovative studies, including advanced digital epidemiology solutions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Real World Evidence Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Masters degree (PhD preferred) in Epidemiology, Health Outcomes or similar Scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in delivering Real World Evidence projects from start to finish.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with a variety of stakeholder groups (Including Market Access, R&D, Medical Affairs).
Key Words: Real World Evidence / RWE / Real World Data / Healthcare Research / Observation Studies / Inside Solutions / Epidemiology / Epidemiological Research / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / CRO / Oncology / Immunology / Health Outcomes
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634479
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 16th February 2021
- Expires: 16th March 2021