We are currently looking for a Scientific Programme Manager to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Programme Manager you will be client facing and be responsible for managing the relationship with collaborators and ensuring projects are delivered to on time and within budget.
This role allows some remote working.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientific Programme Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Maintain great communication and relationships with partners and clients across the biopharmaceutical, ATMP and Gene therapy space, to ensure successful & long term alliances.
2. Manage and oversee client projects, ensuring they are delivered to in budget and timelines, that risks are mitigated and key milestones are met. Yo will also have financial control of the projects.
3. Work closely and collaboratively with technical experts, stakeholders to drive progress and facilitate meetings.
4. As the Scientific Programme Manager you will work closely with internal teams to support proposals, contract negotiations and provide project updates.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Programme Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or PhD in a life science subject such as biotechnology, immunology, regenerative medicine or biochemical engineering. Project Management qualifications such as PMP, Lean or Prince2 are highly desirable.
2. Proven Biologics / Biotech / Biopharma industry experience in scientific project management role with client facing responsibilities. Experience using Project Management tools such as Microsoft Projects is needed.
3. A working knowledge and a technical understanding of biopharmaceutical process development and manufacturing.
Key Words: Programme Manager / Program Manager / Program Director / Project Manager / Gene Therapy / Cell Therapy / Biopharmaceutical / Biologics / CMO / Oxford / Remote working
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Despina Kefala
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634393
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 16th February 2021
- Expires: 16th March 2021