CK Technical are recruiting for a CSV Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in the Billingham area on a permanent.
Our client is a contract pharmaceutical manufacturer that offers services from pre-clinical investigations and process development to commercial cGMP production.
This role is located in Billingham
CSV Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Ensuring computerised systems are validated.
- Provide guidance to project teams about CSV as the SME.
- Help project teams define appropriate computerised systems validation strategies.
- Perform audits as the CSV SME.
- Provide training on CSV policies and SOPs.
- Contribute to electronic data management and safety.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in software, engineering or the life sciences.
- Previous CSV experience in pharmaceuticals, medical devices or biotech sectors.
- Audit experience.
For more information or to apply for this CSV Engineer position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49066
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49906
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th February 2021
- Expires: 16th March 2021