CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Labelling Regulatory Executive to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a on a contract basis for 6 months.
Up to £53 per hour Umb depending upon experience
Senior Labelling Regulatory Executive Role:
- To manage the development and maintenance of the Global Product Information for Prescribing/Patient/Packaging Information
- To support regional and country product information (prescriber and patient), primarily in the EU and APJEM markets
- Be involved in the development and maintenance of the Global Product Information (PI), in conjunction with functional experts.
- Authoring of the patient information in the Global Patient Leaflet (GPL).
- Development and maintenance of the EU product information and International Product Information.
- Life sciences degree and relevant experience or PhD or equivalent relevant experience.
- Relevant experience includes; regulatory affairs, medical affairs, clinical research, pharmacovigilance or therapeutic.
- Scientific Regulatory Writing - the ability to produce written regulatory scientific communications with clarity, accuracy and rigor.
- Data analysis skills.
- Therapeutic / Product Knowledge. Will have some knowledge of therapeutic area(s), particularly the HIV area, and be developing a sound knowledge of a product portfolio.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Labelling Regulatory Executive role is home based with Covid restrictions are in effect but will then be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
Please quote reference 49888.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49888
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th February 2021
- Expires: 16th March 2021