Novacyt, supported by the CK Group, are recruiting for a QC Technician to join the company at a pivotal point in their growth. This is an exciting opportunity supporting the roll out of new COVID related testing products.
This role is offered on a 6 months fixed term contract.
This role is located in Southampton.
QC Technician Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Carry out in-process and final QC tests to support manufacturing and R&D activities.
- Ensure QC results are accurately recorded in manufacturing system.
- Perform checks or QC on incoming raw materials and record checks in manufacturing system.
- Assist in the monitoring of QC inventory; ensuring sufficient controls are available.
- Write clear and concise QC SOPs, procedures, and policies.
- Propose changes to QC documents/processes in accordance with change control procedures and work with QC Lead to implement these.
- Minimum BSc in relevant scientific field.
- Previous experience of working with a QC team.
- Previous experience of working with ISO13485 and ISO9001 quality management system.
- Knowledge and previous experience of company technologies and their applications.
For more information or to apply for this QC Technician position, please contact CK Group\'s Technical Team on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49903.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49903
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th February 2021
- Expires: 16th March 2021