CK Group are recruiting for 2x Supply Logistic Specialists to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Harlow on a contract basis initially for 11 months.
Salary: £16.84 per hour Umbrella
Supply Logistics Specialist Role:
- Maintain a safe, compliant, productive environment.
- Work collaboratively across other team members to ensure that all teams are successful delivering Customer Service.
- Planning, receiving, sampling, warehousing, dispensing and shipping of all materials required to support activities in the pilot plant, Packaging Operations and the Clinical Sites and Depots to ensure Patient Supply.
- Compliant process delivery for relevant Global Distribution business processes (cGxP) receipt, storage, dispensing, picking, checking packing and shipping.
- Ensure work areas are maintained in an orderly, safe and compliant fashion.
- Working experience in a similar role based in a controlled regulated environment such as the pharmaceutical or food industry.
- Knowledge of GMP/GDP would be an advantage
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Supply Logistics role will be based at our clients site in Harlow, Greater London.
For more information, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49890.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 49890
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th February 2021
- Expires: 16th March 2021