CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Quality Technician to join a chemical and material manufacturing company at their site based near Cardiff, on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is an established chemicals and materials manufacturing company who have sites around the globe. ISO9001 accredited, they now have a vacancy for a Senior Technician to join the quality control team. The company offers a base salary in the region of £28-35,000pa depending on experience, and hours are 8.30-4.45 Monday - Thursday with an early finish on a Friday.
This Senior Quality Control Technician role is located near Cardiff, commutable by road from surrounding areas including Newport, Barry, Swansea, Bridgend, etc.
Senior QC Technician Role:
- Support business driven quality initiatives through a Continuous Improvement process
- Provide analysis and key supporting activities associated with production, support for related functions and ownership of specific key areas of laboratory operation
- Planning, prioritisation and administration of laboratory activities including the prioritisation of work schedules for five Laboratory Shift Technicians
- Ownership of Quality KPIs and continuous improvement activities as well as safety, process safety management, permit compliance, control of non-conforming products
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive quality based laboratory experience
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or Materials Science
- Detailed knowledge of laboratory systems - analytical techniques, sampling, standards and calibrations, ISO procedures and result reporting
- Supervisory or people management experience
- Demonstrated understanding of SPC tools - control charts, calculation of limits, interpretation of trends
- Sound understanding, and application, of statistical methodologies and analytical tools and techniques
- Knowledge of total quality management systems, analytical techniques and quality tools
For more information or to apply for this Senior Quality Technician position, please contact Victoria Walker on 01246 457702 or email email@example.com , quoting job reference 49872.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Victoria Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49872
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th February 2021
- Expires: 16th March 2021