CK Group are recruiting for a Packaging Operator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
£10.97 per hour (Basic) / £12.72 per hour (Shift).
Packaging Operator Role:
- Set-up and operation of specific operating equipment.
- Performing technical adjustments of specific operating equipment.
- Operation of weighing/counting balances.
- Performing Hatch Transfers of consumables, components and various equipment.
- Management of component inventory .
- Ability to work within an Aseptic Processing Area.
- Manual role with ability to operate machinery and lift and transport equipment, products and tools.
- Operational knowledge of procedures and compliance with GMP & SHE requirements (e.g. COSHH, risk and manual handling assessment).
- Numeracy & literacy skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
For more information or to apply for this Packaging Operator position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49894.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hannah Oakley
- Phone: 01438870022
- Reference: 49894
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th February 2021
- Expires: 15th March 2021