CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join a highly innovative Biotechnology company focused in the development of cutting edge Gene Therapies based in central London on a permanent basis. Significant home-working will be possible.
Base salary of £70,000 - £80,000.
Senior Clinical Project Manager Role:
The Senior Clinical Project Manager will be responsible for clinical operational oversight as well as the execution of all assigned studies, monitoring of study deliverables, performing protocol-related site management activities, participating in study planning and set-up activities including vendor management, project management, coordination of study and implementation plans, and supporting third party vendor relationships.
Key duties will include to:
- Be responsible for the oversight and day-to-day management of clinical operations activities.
- Act as a key study contact for studies and effectively plan and communicate study milestones, deliverables, timelines and quality standards to other functions and other stakeholder groups.
- Support and monitor CRO and third-party vendor activities, including IMP management, Investigator contract/budgets, TMF management, study set-up, project management, biostatistics and medical writing.
- Contribute to the preparation, design and/or review of essential regulatory study documents, ethics and other required local/national submission requirements.
- Drive the identification and selection of clinical trial investigators as per clinical operations strategy.
As Senior Clinical Project Manager you will require:
- Life Sciences degree, Nursing background or equivalent.
- Extensive industrially based experience of the management of clinical trials.
- Proven experience of managing study start-up activities.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Ideally with experience of Ophthalmology/Gene Therapy/Biologics/Oncology.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Clinical Project Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49891.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 49891
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th February 2021
- Expires: 15th March 2021