CK Group are recruiting for an PV Contracts Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This PV Contracts Manager role will be homebased with the occasional visit to the Cambridge and Macclesfield sites.
£300-450 per day LTD. This role is outside of IR35.
PV Contracts Manager Role:
- Negotiating optimal, compliant, Pharmacovigilance (PV) Agreements whilst establishing excellent collaborations and maintaining positive working relationships with third party partners (i.e. Licensing Partners).
- Providing customers with expert advice, guidance and interpretation of matters pertaining to PV Agreements to demonstrate the value of Patient Safety as a key contributor to the companies internal and external business.
- Coordination and ownership of the lifecycle management of the Licensing Agreements process enabling business continuity and compliance.
- A Science/Pharmacy/Nursing degree, with relevant experience (pharmaceutical, regulatory, safety and partnership).
- Leadership skills, including proven leadership of project teams experience.
- Thorough scientific knowledge sufficient to understand all aspects of regulatory/pharmacovigilance and partnership issues and thorough knowledge of the drug development process.
- Strong collaboration, negotiation, conflict management and interpersonal skills.
For more information or to apply for this PV Contracts Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49889.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hannah Oakley
- Phone: 01438870022
- Reference: 49889
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 16th February 2021
- Expires: 16th March 2021