CK Group are recruiting for a Principal Scientist in Quality & Compliance to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis until the end of the year.
Up to £38 per hour Umbrella
Principal Scientist in Quality & Compliance:
· Work across a complex matrix environment to drive high-quality delivery of end-to-end case management activities that comply with internal standards and external regulatory requirements
· Work with vendors to ensure high level of quality is maintained and performance standards are met.
· Drive process documentation; author and/or provide significant input to standard operating procedures (SOPs), working instructions and guidance documents
· Act as a representative for process discussions, including queries on strategy/policy related decisions
· Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) ensuring compliance and quality thresholds are met and any metrics indicating missed KPIs are addressed
· Health care professional (e.g. pharmacist or nurse) preferred.
· In-depth knowledge of PV and ARGUS safety database preferred
· Proven experience developing and delivering high-quality training
· Experience of providing mentoring to other staff
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Principal Scientist in Quality & Compliance role is home based with Covid restrictions are in effect but will then be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49879.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49879
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th February 2021
- Expires: 15th March 2021