CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Development Manager to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a contract basis for 10 months.
Daily: £362 Umbrella
Clinical Development Manager Role:
- Provide operational leadership to study teams running low-risk interventional/interaction studies and non-interventional observational studies, working with 3rd party vendors to deliver high quality studies.
- Will be expected to drive studies forward and lead a matrix team
- May also provide support to other VEO Clinical Development Managers/Directors running complex interventional trials as required.
- Will be expected to define and create best practice for the delivery of interaction studies.
- BA/BS or equivalent in a science or health related discipline
- Experience in health outcomes research, patient reported outcomes, or epidemiology.
- Proven track record of leading a clinical matrix team and working with investigators, external experts, Contract Research Organizations, Local Operating Companies, and vendors
- Demonstrated hands-on clinical operations experience preferably across a range of therapeutic areas and/or study types
- Knowledge of the principles of quality, safety, risk management
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Clinical Development Manager role will be based at our clients site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49886.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49886
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th February 2021
- Expires: 15th March 2021