CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Specialist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Worthing on a contract basis for 9 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This QA Lab Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Worthing, West Sussex.
£16.63 per hour Umbrella.
QA Lab Analyst Role:
- Test routine production and stability samples supplied from the site Value Streams and meet testing lead-time targets.
- Check and verify analytical testing and data generated by other analysts.
- Adhere to and help maintain the highest levels of safety and GLP within the section and ensure training records are kept up to date.
- Daily liaison with both other analysts and team leader regarding testing and test results. May be required to take a lead role within a small team of analysts working together on a common analytical technique e.g. HPLC.
- Degree in a science subject and relevant experience (ideally gained working in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Facility) is preferred.
- Knowledge of current GMP requirements within major pharmaceutical markets.
- Knowledge and application of the principles of the Quality Management Systems (QMS).
For more information or to apply for this QA Lab Analyst role, please contact Julie on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49881.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49881
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th February 2021
- Expires: 15th March 2021