CK QLS are recruiting for a Safety Physician to join a Swiss Biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Lausanne on a permanent basis.
Safety Physician Role:
- Support the management and evaluation of risks associated with one specific product in development in oncology.
- Evaluate and establish the safety profile of this product in collaboration with the different company experts and/or partner vendors.
- Provide medical input to the safety aspects of the documents intended to be submitted in an accelerated approval procedure.
- Provide medical input into the preparation of investigator brochures as well as the DSURs.
- Complete safety surveillance activities for this product including medical review of individual safety cases directly in the safety database and signal detection activities (ongoing review of safety data).
- Medical review of individual safety cases directly in the safety database and signal detection activities (ongoing review of safety data
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- M.D. with experience in clinical safety in early clinical phases of drug development in a global pharmaceutical or global CRO.
- Direct experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry in clinical safety.
- Experience in oncology drug development is considered a plus.
- Experience in hepatic and cardiac safety management is advantageous.
- Experience in a Phase III blinded Study is a plus would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing biopharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this Safety Physician role, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49858.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49858
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th February 2021
- Expires: 15th March 2021