Are you an experienced Product Development manager looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Product Development Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area.
As the Product Development Manager you will be responsible for the overall management of product development programmes in accordance with customer requirements from laboratory scale through to commercial scale with a primary focus on inhalation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Product Development Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead the product development programmes by providing technical knowledge and support throughout the development programme and ultimately guide the product development successfully to completion on time, within budget and within scope whilst ensuring GMP regulations.
2. You will be responsible for generating and maintaining project management documentation and project plans and track project against plan providing regular updates to clients and stakeholders, both internal and external as required. This includes managing overall project plan, changes to project scopes, project schedules, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
3. As the product development manager you will liaise cross functionally with Operations, QA, Engineering, Commercial and Business Development, as key stakeholders, to ensure all current project timelines and information are accurate. Additionally, you will also contribute where appropriate to regulatory submissions.
4. You will lead, manage and mentor direct reports and also provide monthly overviews of projects to the management team with clear communication of risk to agreed timeline.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Development Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Bachelor\'s degree in chemistry, pharmacy or a related field.
2. Proven industry experience in leading the development of inhalation products in a regulated pharmaceutical environment is essential for this role. You will also need to have proven project management experience.
3. Excellent client facing and internal communication skills as well as solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking.
Key Words: Product Development Manager | Project Management | Pharmaceutical | Inhalation | MDI | DPI | Metered Dose Inhaler | Dry Power Inhaler | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practice
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633856
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 15th February 2021
- Expires: 15th March 2021