Are you an experienced Plant Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Plant Engineer to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the North Wales area.
As the Plant Engineer you will take ownership of the engineering activities and technical support in the operational area and lead problem solving and remediation plan creation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Plant Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the management and coordination of corrective actions in the operational area and be the lead investigator on unplanned events and take ownership of actions in the site systems. Additionally, ensure equipment is always operating in a cGMP compliant state and support audit readiness.
2. You will ensure a safe systems of work (SSOW) always; in a manner that is compliant to both legal and company EHS procedures. You will highlight and execute safety improvements across site and where appropriate communicate these with the other team members.
3. As the Plant Engineer, you will be required to provide technical support to the maintenance team and support the training of new technology and equipment for the maintenance team. You will also work alongside the site reliability team supporting the roll out of initiatives and improvements and manage knowledge transfer between capital projects and maintenance teams
4. Additionally, you will be involved in capital projects to ensure equipment maintainability in conjunction with reliability engineers and be involved in leadership of reliability processes such as RCM, RCA, FMEA etc.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Plant Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. HNC degree in Engineering as well as substantial industrial experience in a relevant engineering discipline such as mechanical, process or plant engineering is essential.
2. Proven industry experience with plant or area ownership and pharmaceutical industry experience working with freeze driers, refrigeration, autoclaves and aseptic filling machines.
3. Experience with internal and external GMP audits, stakeholder management and leading teams of technicians are all required for this role of Plant Engineer.
Key Words: Plant Engineer | Process | Mechanical | Plant Engineering | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | Reliability | Maintenance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634473
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th February 2021
- Expires: 13th March 2021