CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Safety Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 3 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Clinical Safety Scientist role is home based with Covid restrictions are in effect but will then be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
Up to £49 per hour Umbrella, depending upon experience.
Clinical Safety Scientist Role:
- Contribute and interact with stakeholders (i.e. the Safety Evaluation and Risk Management group, local operating companies, MAPs and clinical operations) to ensure that all documentation and processes are in place to achieve successful recording and reporting of safety data during the life cycle of a clinical trial and a product (following approval).
- Liaise with other CMG divisions (Quality & Compliance and Alliance) to achieve successful recording and reporting of safety data during the life cycle of a clinical trial and a product (following approval).
- Contribute to CAPA development.
- Work across a complex matrix environment to drive high-quality delivery of case management activities that comply with internal standards and external regulatory requirements.
- Manage liaison mailboxes for Spontaneous and Clinical Trial queries and responds to allocated queries in a timely manner.
- Degree in Life Sciences (or equivalent) or medically related field or previous experience equating to educational requirements.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP), clinical safety documentation, reporting of adverse events from clinical trials, local regulatory requirements, and pharmacovigilance methodology; general understanding of worldwide regulatory requirements.
- Working knowledge of principles of data collection, manipulation and retrieval and experience summarising data.
- Project management experience preferred.
- In-depth understanding of medical and drug terminology.
For more information or to apply for these Clinical Safety Scientist positions, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49875.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49875
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 16th February 2021
- Expires: 16th March 2021