CK Group are recruiting for a QC Analyst to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £11 - £14 per hour dependant on level of experience
QC Analyst Role:
· Maintain laboratory and office areas in compliance with EHS and CGMP requirements. Archive completed laboratory documentation in a timely manner.
· Chemical and/or microbial based analyses of purchased and manufactured materials, utilities/EM, stability samples and non-routine samples.
· Perform all aspects of sample handling e.g sample receipt, storage and disposal as per procedures.
· If authorised, perform second person verification of analytical data generated in QCL as per procedures.
· Liaise with supervision and planners to prioritise workload.
· You will hold a BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent working experience
· Some working experience of analytical testing would be an advantage
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This QC Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49877.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49877
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th February 2021
- Expires: 12th March 2021