A chemical and cosmetics company is looking for a Technical Development Chemist to join its growing R&D team. You will be responsible for developing and creating new formulations to fit customer briefs. You will be supported by extensive training on our products, a fully equipped laboratory, enthusiastic and supportive colleagues, and outside training where required. You must hold a BSc in Chemistry/Formulation Science to apply for this role.
This role includes:
- Developing formulations to demonstrate the benefits of our products
- Creating new formulations in response to customer briefs
- Investigating new materials to assess their functionality and possible applications
- Evaluating new and interesting technologies applicable to Personal Care products
- Developing Company strategy regarding how best to promote our products, and sourcing new products
- Developing trends presentations supported by formulations
- Communicating complex technical information clearly and concisely
- Supporting our sales teams by providing them with information, presentations and formulations
- Visiting customers with our sales teams in the UK and Poland
- Travelling worldwide to attend technical exhibitions and symposia and to visit our suppliers
- Presenting technical and trends based presentations at industry events
- BSc Chemistry/Formulation or other related scientific degree
- (Desirable) Formulation experience ideally within personal care products
All levels of experience will be considered. This role is open to a graduate who is looking to start their career in formulation and is open to those with more experience in the formulation of personal care products. Salary and responsibilities will differ depending on experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team. Apply now.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6774
- Posted: 11th February 2021
- Expires: 11th March 2021