CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Signatory to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Hoddesdon on a contract basis until June 2021.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that\'s committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Medical Signatory role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire.
£25-40 per hour PAYE, dependant on experience.
Medical Signatory Role:
- Lead signatory aligned to specific non-Oncology therapy areas, responsible for inputting and reviewing the scientific and medical accuracy of promotional and non-promotional initiatives from concept to execution as well as other code considerations.
- Key cross-functional medical voice to assess the value and relevance of initiatives before development.
- Responsible for mentoring and coaching new signatories.
- Shared responsibilities in the core internal signatory training programmes for business and medical signatories.
- Shared responsibility in running the signatory revalidation forum.
- Medical signatory (UK registered Pharmacist or Physician) with at least 1 years experience acting as a Final signatory.
- A minimum of 1 years of clinical experience, preferably in a hospital setting.
- Excellent communication/presentation and influencing skills.
- Able to foster a collaborative way of working.
- Practical mindset with a focus on ethical principles and scientific excellence.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Signatory position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49874.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49874
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th February 2021
- Expires: 11th March 2021