CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Science Manager for one of our key clients, a global pharmaceutical company based in central London. This is an interim role (inside IR35) to fulfil workload while a permanent candidate is secured in the role. Applications are invited.
Clinical Science Manager Role:
Under the guidance of Clinical Science Director (CSD), the CSM will work closely with the Study Team, Project Team, external Service Providers (SPs) and external consultants throughout the clinical study lifecycle. The CSM will establish a clinical study protocol(s) consistent with the clinical development plan and will ensure the quality and integrity of the study data, ensure appropriate risk assessment and management is performed and ensure appropriate analysis and reporting of the study data.
Under the direction of CSD, the CSM will support the CSD?s activities on the science and strategic planning for the project.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum BSc in the Life Sciences, Nursing degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience. A higher degree (Masters, PhD) is preferred.
- Significant demonstrable experience in the scientific aspects of clinical development gained within a contract research organisation (CRO), pharmaceutical, or biotechnology company.
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements, clinical development, and clinical study procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency with ICH/GCP guidelines.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines while delivering high quality work in a dynamic environment.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels within the organisation, as well as with external partners and clients.
- Proven ability for working independently with minimal supervision. A can-do attitude with a willingness to get actively involved.
- Must be diplomatic and tactful in liaising with staff and management.
- Must be meticulous and methodical, with the ability to review both data and procedures in detail and the ability to see the greater overall picture.
- Experience working in a team environment under time and resource pressures.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), organisation, presentation and time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and Internet.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Science Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49870.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Russell Oakley
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49870
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th February 2021
- Expires: 11th March 2021