CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Dartford on a contract basis for 8-9 months.
Our client is the world\'s number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This Quality Assurance Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Dartford, Kent.
Up to £17.72 per hour PAYE.
Quality Assurance Specialist Role:
- Root cause analysis in case of deviations, CAPA, deviations, and Complaints, Product Quality Review, Green Belt projects.
- Ensure the timely introduction of new products.
- Responding to requests, quality indicators, preparation of statements, audit issues.
- Hold a scientific degree or equivalent working experience.
- Previous working experience in QA within the pharma, biotech or medical device industry.
- Experience with CAPAs, non-conformances, investigations & complaints.
- Knowledge of Trackwise would be advantageous.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Assurance Specialist position, please contact Lucy on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49865.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49865
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th February 2021
- Expires: 11th March 2021