CK Group are recruiting for a Bioengineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £24 - £34ph PAYE dependant on level of experience
· Overall responsibility to her/his Manager for the attainment of technical goals agreed in relation to project objectives with the appropriate level of guidance and within agreed deadlines.
· May be given responsibility for specifying product designs and influencing the choice of raw materials, processes and equipment necessary to develop and manufacture products.
· May be given responsibility as project lead for aspects of the overall program or maintenance of existing products.
· To provide cover as required for other Bioengineers.
· To adhere to the company\'s procedures as detailed in the SOP manual.
· Bachelor\'s Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or science subject, with minimum 4 years\' experience in a relevant technical area. MSc/MEng/MBA is preferred.
· An understanding of commercial considerations and creative R&D ability is essential for the job holder.
· Ability to handle the demands of a focused product development group.
· Engineering design, development and analysis skills are required.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Our client is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company who offer the worlds most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
This Bioengineer role will be based at our clients site in Leeds, Yorkshire.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49864.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49864
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th February 2021
- Expires: 11th March 2021