CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Sampling Compound Leader to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Melbourn on a contract basis for 11 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Clinical Sampling Compound Leader role will be home based with occasional travel to our clients site in Melbourn, Cambridgeshire.
Up to £350 per day Ltd, depending upon experience.
Clinical Sampling Compound Leader Role:
- Accountable for the oversight of the central laboratory and biobanking activities on the studies in their program.
- Responsible for ensuring operational input into the clinical study protocol, clinical laboratory testing of human biological samples.
- Responsible for efficient operational deployment of such clinical laboratory testing (including biomarkers, central safety testing and clinical bioanalysis for pharmacokinetic assessment).
- Provide appropriate operational contribution to the inclusion of laboratory testing of human biological specimens into clinical programmes and trials.
- Previous experience of analysing of clinical trial data.
- Experience within Monitoring/CRA/CRO/study management back ground.
- Proven experience in contributing to operational deployment of clinical laboratory testing.
- Proven experience in oversight of external partners, especially clinical laboratory service providers.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Sampling Compound Leader position, please contact CK Group, quoting job reference 49862.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49862
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th February 2021
- Expires: 11th March 2021