CK Group are recruiting for a Postdoctoral Researcher to join a leading drug discovery business at their state of the art facilities located in Slough on an initial 1 year contract.
Our client is in the business of improving the lives of patients around the globe with a particular focus on neurology and immunology based diseases.
This position will be based on our clients site in Slough.
Postdoctoral Researcher Role:
As a Postdoctoral Researcher you will explore cutting edge antibody engineering concepts and will provide valuable experience of working in a biopharma environment.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Design, generate and assess functionality of engineered antibodies in vitro and in vivo.
- Contribute ideas/knowledge and technical expertise to the project.
- Communicate data regularly (presentations & written reports).
- Generate data and reports for patent applications.
- Prepare manuscript for future publication.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A PhD in a biological discipline.
- A good understanding of antibodies, their structures, isotype differences and Fc mediated biology.
- Proficiency in standard molecular biology techniques (e.g. PCR, DNA preparations and sequence analysis) and experience of antibody engineering.
- Proficiency in recombinant protein production techniques (mammalian cell culture, chromatography purification systems, and associated analytics).
For more information or to apply for this Postdoctoral Researcher position, please contact Georgia Bernard at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job reference 49860.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Georgia Bernard
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 49860
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th February 2021
- Expires: 11th March 2021