Our client is a successful drug discovery and development organisation who is currently seeking to recruit an experienced cell biologist to work within their R & D Department
The cell biologist will have at least a 2:1 degree in Life Sciences with 2-3 years’ experience of working in a research laboratory.
The successful candidate will be expected to have previous oncology or immunology experience as well as good skills in biological trails and assays.
The cell biologist should be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- The ability to prioritise work.
- An aptitude and enthusiasm for problem solving.
- Self-motivation and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Good attention to detail and proactive approach.
- Good numeric skills and computer literacy.
- The ability to communicate technical concepts clearly, both verbally and in writing.
All applicants must be living in the UK and eligible to work.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BCM14
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 23rd April 2021
- Expires: 21st May 2021