CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Drug Safety Associate to join a very well respected, Global Pharmaceutical company on a 12 month contract basis (role inside IR35).
Our client is a Global Japanese Pharmaceutical company with an outstanding history and tradition behind them with a passion to help cure and make people better.
Key duties will include
- Overseeing the operational elements of pharmacovigilance (PV) activities that are outsourced to a PV service provider and ensuring the appropriate handling of safety information
- Reviewing and providing input into the SAE Processing Guideline/Safety Management Plan for clinical studies
- Overseeing all aspects of PV outsource to PV Service Providers, ensuring they are adhering to the SAE Processing Guideline/Safety Management Plan
- Acting as the primary point of contact with EMA in relation to registration of affiliates within EudraVigilance
- A successful candidate will need to have a Life Science degree, with previous drug safety experience gained within a contract research organisation (CRO), pharmaceutical, or biotechnology company
- A strong and detailed understanding of pharmacovigilance processes and have worked without supervision in a drug safety department
For further details and a full job spec please do get in touch.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49853.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 49853
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th February 2021
- Expires: 11th March 2021