We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South Wales area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for analytical testing of pharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform routine testing of pharmaceutical products and raw materials using U/HPLC
2. Ensure all work carried out is cGMP compliant
3. Assist in the performance of project work
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or related discipline
2. Proven industry experience in a laboratory environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Analyst / Analytical / HPLC / Raw Materials / QC Analyst / cGMP / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Chromatography / Life Sciences / Pharmaceuticals / Laboratory.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634450
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 10th February 2021
- Expires: 10th March 2021