We are currently looking for a Post Doctoral Researcher to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire for an initial 18 months. As the Post Doctoral Researcher you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of therapeutic antibodies to modulate Fc mediated biology.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Post Doctoral Researcher (18 Months) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Design and assess the compatibility of engineered antibodies in in vitro and in vivo fields.
2. The Post Doctoral Researcher will generate data to be used for patent applications and publications
3. Communicate data in a clear, professional and efficient manner (Reports and presentations)
4. Maintain strong attention to detail and troubleshoot issues
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Post Doctoral Researcher we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD degree in a Biology related discipline (Must be PhD)
2. Proven experience and understanding of antibody structures, Fc Mediated biology is an advantage
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with molecular biology techniques such as PCR, DNA sequence analysis and antibody engineering
Key Words: Post Doctoral Research / PostDoc / Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical / PCR / qPCR RT-PCR / DNA / RNA / Antibody Engineering / In Vitro / In Vivo / Fc Mediated Biology / Molecular Biology / PhD / Doctorate / Mammalian Cell culture
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634461
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 10th February 2021
- Expires: 10th March 2021