CK Group are recruiting for a Senior QA Officer on behalf of a growing manufacturer of pharmaceutical products, to be based at their site in Middlesbrough on a permanent basis.
This global organisation have recently invested heavily in the facility, and are currently undergoing a period of growth to support with new expansion projects.
This role is located in Middlesbrough, and is easily accessible by road from across the North East of England. There is ample free parking provided on site.
Senior QA Officer Role:
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Review and approval of batch documentation.
- Preparing and approval of SOPs.
- Review of deviations, change controls.
- Review and approval of qualification and validation documentation.
- Investigation and reporting of problem investigations and customer complaints.
- Conducting supplier approvals.
To be considered for the position, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a highly regulated quality environment, ideally GMP.
- Excellent levels of attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a QA role in a Pharmaceutical organisation with a broad range of skills in QA and ability to work using your own initiative.
- A science degree would be highly beneficial for this position, but not essential.
For more information or to apply for this Senior QA Officer position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49850.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 49850
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th February 2021
- Expires: 10th March 2021