CK QLS are recruiting for a Quality Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company at their site in Lucerne on a contract basis, for 4 months.
Quality Specialist Role:
- Support in all aspects of Documentation administration and related systems migration/set-up, for the archival of documentation and for the related training to personnel.
- Implementation of documental changes for adaptation, as captured in the MEMOs.
- Support in upload, review and approval workflows in MIDAS of all docs.
- Support with project documentation (plan, reports).
- QMS Document preparation for migration to ETQ Reliance.
- Support from a documentation perspective in the management of the deviations, CAPAs and change control systems as well as internal audits, health authority inspections and quality metrics reporting, at the EMEA Supply Chain Hub.
- English speaker (German a plus).
- Pharmaceutical quality background and quality docs writing skills.
- Experience with documentation systems/SharePoint.
- Supply chain experience is advantageous.
- Excellent organizational skills. Ideally project management experience.
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills, as well as collaborative and leadership skills in dealing with a broad variety of cultures.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Specialist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49833.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 49833
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th February 2021
- Expires: 10th March 2021