CK Group are recruiting for a QA Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
This QA Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.
From ?33 per hour PAYE, depending upon experience.
QA Specialist Role:
- Provide high complexity tactical support to Site Leads across multiple Quality Systems and Processes.
- Manage and own records (Quality, CAPA, Change Control, etc) for external quality.
- Perform tactical batch disposition activities in support of lot release.
- Collaborate with complaints team.
- Provide tactical information to the networks (i.e. metrics to QMR, MR, data analysis, trending, periodic monitoring, APR).
- Minimum of a Bachelor\'s degree and proven directly related experience.
- cGMP experience.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to successfully manage workload to timelines.
- Understanding of the applicable manufacturing/testing processes (i.e. API, Drug Substance, Drug Product, Packaging, Device manufacturing processes).
For more information or to apply for this QA Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49855.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 49855
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 10th February 2021
- Expires: 10th March 2021