CK Group are recruiting for a Value Evidence Director (COVID19) to join a company in the healthcare industry on a contract basis initially until December 2021. The role is home based but you will be required to occasionally attend site in Brentford. The client might consider candidates seeking to work a 4 day week but ideally they are looking for someone to work 5 days.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
The role is home based but you will be required to occasionally attend site located in Brentford, Greater London.
£1,062.68 per day Umbrella.
Value Evidence Director Role:
- The VEO Director will be responsible for the process of planning, generating and delivering health outcomes and economic evidence across the COVID-19 medicines in development to demonstrate the value to payers, regulators, healthcare providers, and patients. The global Value Evidence Director will sit in the VEO group, reporting to the Value Evidence Leader.
- Working closely with many stakeholders including Early/Medicine Development Leaders, Global Commercial Leads, Physician Leads, RWE and Epidemiology, Patient Focussed Outcomes, Patients in Partnership team, Market Access, Clinical Scientists etc.
- Deliver key evidence supporting internal governance reviews and reimbursement submissions.
- Masters degree or higher in Health outcomes, patient reported outcomes, health economics, epidemiology, pharmacy, health or life sciences.
- Significant experience in health outcomes or an aligned discipline/function.
- Pharmaceutical experience that includes drug development and/or and launch experience in support of value evidence generation.
- Leadership, networking, communication and influencing skills to work effectively in a complex matrix environment.
For more information or to apply for this Value Evidence Director position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49856.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49856
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th February 2021
- Expires: 10th March 2021