CK Group are recruiting for an Operations Technician to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis until December 2021.
This is a shift based position, 4 on 6 off covering 24/7 operating hours.
Hourly £12 - £15 per hour
Operations Technician Role:
· Comply with cGMP requirements by following SOPs and accurate documenting activities. Carry out specified testing to track and improve utilities performance and quality.
· Use diagnostic and experience skills to identify equipment and process problems and identify modes of failure and/or deviations and/or root causes.
· Complete records e.g. Operation Monitoring logs, raising requisitions, GMARs work orders, following cGMP guidelines
· Assisting installation and upgrading of plant equipment & the development & improvement of operating procedures & risk assessments.
· Use process control systems (e.g. UCMS) .Use business systems to support admin tasks (GMARs, e-mail etc. Complete SAP transitions to Class A standards, PI, UCMS)
· Hands on working experience in a GMP environment
· Ability to work 24/7 shifts
· Any experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Operations Technician role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
For more information, please contact Julie Marshall on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49806.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49806
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th February 2021
- Expires: 10th March 2021